Monday, March 2, 2009

24, Season 7, Episodes 11 and 12: 6:00-8:00pm


"24"
Season 7, Episode 11: "600-7:00pm"
Grade: B+
Season 7, Episode 12: "7:00-8:00pm"
Grade: A-

Holy crap. That was insane. Okay so 24 has been doing pretty well so far but after tonight and after the most insane preview for next week this season of 24 has officially kicked into high gear giving us the 2 best episodes of the season so far and if things live up in anyway next week to the preview we saw shit if definitely going down and next week should be even better than this week.

Jack pisses me off lately. He just never can work with other people, he always has to do things himself and needs to further alienate himself from everything. Even if the show insists upon siding with Jack and taking the stance that what he does was right, that does not mean that I believe it. That being said, it was cool to see him working with the President in the second episode. I liked the conversation between him and Bill before all of this happened.

Renee pisses me off as well. She is ridiculously stubborn and always goes into situations without backup and I'm amazed that she escaped from this alive. I still like her though.

Aaron: If Aaron dies I'll die. That is all.

The stuff with The President's daughter was brutal. I knew it would not happen but it was still intense.

I think Ethan is bad now because he got out of the White House before all of this started. hich sucks because I like Ethan a lot.

Also, the Vice President is a douchebag. WHat a shocker.

Hmmm what else? Nothing really. I just cannot wait to see what happens next week Because that was not a "we are going to make it look like stuff happens but nothing really will happen" preview. That was a preview for an episode where a ton of stuff will happen. DId anyone see Jack's face? Omg next week will be intense. Can't wait. 24 is officially back.

No comments: