Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blind Item and Rumors


After much time and research I have come to the definite fact that Taylor Momsen, 15 year old star of Gossip Girl is on drugs. The recent speculation about her weight is not in fact due to an eating disorder as many think but I believe it to be drug use. Apparently there are a lot of rumors going around about her drug use and it's not hard to see the efforts at trying to cover up the stories. Rumors like these do not start from nowhere. They aren't tabloids, they are legitimate. I read a blind item that matched up with Momsen's story. Her recent near fatal trip to the hospital that was a result of a throat infection was in fact a cover up for a drug related hospital admission. Between this, the reports, the weight, the scanadlous pics and her new look I'd say I'm right on the money. This girl has been 15 for 2 months. I hope she can get her act together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

recently she's been sketching me out, and so has her character