Friday, February 13, 2009

The Office: "Lecture Circuit Parts 1 and 2"


The Office: "Lecture Circuit Parts 1 and 2": Season 5, Episodes 14 and 15
Grade: B


I figured I would do these both together and save time. Solid episodes overall with some stand out moments. I liked Michael and Pam being together for these episodes because I like her with him and it was nice to see her outside of her relationship with Jim. Her throwing the candies in the first episode was priceless. I knew Holly was not coming back because I had not heard news of Amy Ryan's return but I was secretly hoping anyways. Since Holly is the greatest character ever. I am glad we got closure on Karen.


I like seeing Jim and Dwight working together. This is when I like Dwight; not the way he's been recently. The "It is your Birthday." sign was probably my favorite moment in both episodes. As was Creed's line "Have I ever steered you wrong Jim?" to Andy. I liked how we got to see just how difficult it really is to put together a themed office birthday party.


I adore Andy so I liked that portion of the first episode. And I thought Angela's cat subplot was a really nice substitute for it in the second one. Well that's pretty much it. It's been hard to write these lately with not having a computer and everything and all the work I have but I will try to update more regularly.

No comments: