Tuesday, February 3, 2009

24: Season 7, Episode 7: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm


"2:00-3:00pm"
Grade: B-

This episode was okay. I missed a little bit of it due to a nap. I just did not feel the same pull I have with the previous ones of the season. A lot of stuff happened and yet it felt like a filler episode. But it wasn't. That being said this was not a bad episode, I just did not feel very excited while watching it. But I will say this; I am interested in every single thing happening this season which is something the show has not accomplished in a while. And I will even take it a step further. Jack, Bill, Chloe, Renee and Tony's story is the least interesting one to me. Well, I am more interested in them than Dubaku. Everything going on at the FBI though and anything and everything involving the President and the President's husband is fascinating to me. Those scenes are the ones that grab my attention the most. I am really happy the President and Jack will be meeting up next week as it will make things more interesting. While this episode did not have me at the edge of my seat, I love the characters this season and all of the storylines are really great which is something you do not often get on "24".

Random Notes:

-Will Tony really turn himself in?
-Is Dubaku's girlfriend really that stupid?
- Will the President back down when her husband's life is at stake?

Ok until next week!

No comments: