Friday, February 13, 2009

24 Season 7: "3:00pm - 4:00pm"






24, Season 7: "3:00pm -4:00pm"
Grade: B


Improvement from last week for me. Its hard though when the good guys have been so consistently doing things that are nearly as bad as what the bad guys are doing. Its hard to root for them. I do not like the whole Dubaku and his girlfriend subplot. Its lame, makes him not intimidating and needs to dissapear. I wonder where they are going with this whole Renee thing. Its weird. I want more FBI stuff. I love everything going on there which is basically nothing but its fun. Tony was absent from the episode. I wish they had gone balls out and just killed Henry Taylor in the last minute. That would have been awesome and gutsy but instead he gets shot in the stomach and his likely critical condition status will get dragged out for who knows how long. I love everything involving President Taylor. And yeah that's about it. Until next week.

No comments: