Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 1, Episode 10: "The Group"


Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 1, Episode 10: “The Group”
Grade: 8.4

This is a strong closer to the season. Just watching Larry at the incest meeting was priceless. His story and the nonchalant manner he explains it with was great as well. Something I loved about this was that Larry really tried to stay true to his promise. There were a lot of really great moments in the episode. Larry and Cheryl’s sex conversation, Larry’s incest survivor story, etc. I loved how surprised Cheryl was when Jeff got her the part in the Vagina Monologues. Well that’s it for Curb Your Enthusiasm. I told you I have a hard time reviewing a show like this? Can you tell?

Quotes:
Larry: You know I've never actually seen the vagina with my glasses on. I don't really have any idea of what it looks like. It's all a hazy mystery to me.

Larry: My name is Todd, and I'm an incest survivor.
Group: Hello.
Larry: I had sex with my uncle when I was 12.

No comments: